Method Community

Login Error

Last post 11-18-2008 3:48 PM by Method_Valbon. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-18-2008 11:26 AM

Login Error

I am able to log in on my laptop, but when I try to log in on my desktop I get an error message stating that I am not registered.

• 11-18-2008 3:48 PM In reply to

Re: Login Error

You should have access to Method from any location or computer. Due to the nature of your error message, the issue was found to be the login info you were using, specifically the Company Account. For future reference, run through the list of common problems below and see if this solves the problem.

Company Account:
    • Clear cookies and pre-populated login info and enter this yourself to eliminate previous errors.
    • The Company Account can be found in the welcome email received when you registered or from your Method Admin.
    • Method requires the Company Account name contain no spaces and the first character to be an alpha character.

User Name:
    • Additional users should be using the same Company Account with their own User Name and Password.
    • Confirm the list of users given access to the account by following the steps below (might require admin privileges).

1. Click Customize.
    2. Click Users.
    3. If necessary edit this list.

Password:
    • Sounds silly, this is often found to be the cause of many login problems.
    • If you forget, try using the Retrieve Password option from the Method login page.
    Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)