Method Community

bug in email send step

Last post 11-18-2010 1:52 PM by Method_Victor. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-18-2010 12:01 PM

• ian
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-13-2010
    • Posts 48

bug in email send step

We tried to integrate our webpage to method by using web form, and when we go to  the thank you email step, we found we could not type anything into the email body part, is there any way to fix it soon? thanks for help

• 11-18-2010 1:52 PM In reply to

Re: bug in email send step

Hi Ian,

Can you make sure that in the Body portion of the "Step 6 - Thank you email" wizard you have a "Design" or "HTML" tab selected (and not Preview tab). These tabs are located on the bottom of HTML Editor control.

If that is not the problem you are experiencing, then I am not able to reproduce this problem. I was able to successfully enter data into HTML Editor on "Thank you email" step of the wizard and then was able to receive the "Thank you email" when I've submitted the saved form on my web page.

Can you give me exact steps to reproduce this problem as well as the browser you are using? What exactly do you see on the "Step 6 of 9" of the wizard? Do you see an HTML Editor with two rows of buttons at the top and "Design", "HTML" and "Preview" tabs at the bottom? If you can create a screen shot of the problem you are experiencing, it will also be great.

Thank you

Victor

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)