Method Community

Is there any reporting in Method CRM?

Last post 11-29-2011 4:07 PM by Method_Valbon. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-28-2011 4:13 PM

Is there any reporting in Method CRM?

I don't see any reports anywere... am I missing something or what?  I want to print out a list of paid invoices for a given period grouped by the 'assigned to' column... There has got to be something like that.  It's a pretty basic need.

• 11-29-2011 4:07 PM In reply to

Re: Is there any reporting in Method CRM?

Answer

Hi there,

One of the next areas we’ll be phasing into the enhanced CRM is more reports. There are some reports there (i.e. under Leads>>>Lead Reports) and there are more being planned in different areas. You'll need to customize to get the solution you're asking for but I would suggest using the SalesRep field rather than AssignedTo because it’s already a field on every invoice which makes it much easier for you. Then, you can then use the TxnDate field on the invoice table to filter by date range.

By the way, be sure to associate your Method user with a QB Employee sales rep by going to Customize > Users editing the user and selecting an option for Link to Employee / Vendor / OtherName (SalesRep).

Using that as a starting point, you can set up any grid filter views and have options to generate the report based on selected rows. You can use our existing Invoice report or customize your own report using our Method report designer.

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)