Method Community

Can you link an activity with employee time tracking?

Last post 02-24-2014 8:29 AM by LaCrews. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-24-2012 2:19 PM

Can you link an activity with employee time tracking?

I want to be able to customize my new activity tab to have a billable drop down and time tracking slot.  Can this be done?

Lindsay

• 01-25-2012 9:09 AM In reply to

Re: Can you link an activity with employee time tracking?

Answer

Hi Imata00,

It is possible to do this through customization within Method CRM, but would be done through our customization consulting service which is $125/hour.

Another option is to upgrade to our Professional Services app if you have Method CRM pro. You can learn more about this application by watching the following webinar:

Introuduction to Method Profressional Services

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVn8Xyp0sec&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

To give you a little bit of a preview about this app, the Method Professional Services app allows you to record time and expense entries to contracts to maximize the billable time to a client. It can also also be customized to your businesses specific needs by booking some consulting time to have your application customized.  

I hope that helps. 

Ronen

• 02-24-2014 6:28 AM In reply to

I don’t know exactly how is that going to work, but you can get a time tracker which I am also using.

• 02-24-2014 8:29 AM In reply to

Hi Linsday

This is one of the primary features of AERO.  It's a method add-on and can be downloaded from Method's app store. http://method.me/crm-quickbooks/add-ons-app.aspx?app=AERO+Workflow+Management+for+QB+Desktop

Mark Crews
    Cloud Consultancy
    Principal and Developer

• 2012 MethodCRM Partner of the Year

• 2012 MethodCRM Community Excellence Award

• 2011 MethodCRM Community Excellence Award

Visit our website to find out about our training, support, and customization services.
    blog: cloudconsultancyllc.com/blog/
    ph: 434.326.1601
    e: support@cloudconsultancyllc.com

What is Method?
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)