Method Community

Email Questions.

Last post 06-26-2009 11:34 AM by Anonymous. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-26-2009 11:34 AM

Email Questions.

Hey Everyone,

I had some questions emailed to me that I wanted to post on the forum for everyone.

1. Where can I find a weekly timesheet or schedule template?

Take a look in the Employee section and you will find time tracking, if this isn't what you want then it may be a custom screen you’re looking for. You can design a screen from the customize section, or look over our customize section for packages and have us do one for you.

2. I can’t see my entire vendor/customer lists

The drop menu displays 50 names at a time. As you type, the drop menu will filter to the 50 closest names to what you’re entering. This is to help the load times of the drop menu. If we loaded the menu with 1000 names, it would take longer to load the page.

3. How can I make a timesheet to reflect hours not minutes?

Currently in Quick Books you can enter time in by the hour or minute. In the SDK that was released we can only send time tracking in minutes. When the SDK allows us to move time over in hours, this will be something that we could work into method at that time.

4. How can I make the write checks feature populate with the timesheet info?

This would require customization, you would need to add functions that will pull information from the time tracking table and input it into the correct fields on the write checks table. For a list of our customization packages please visit our website.

5. I have different pay rates for the same customer depending on the site.  How can I automate the pay/bill rates to each site?

Without doing any customization, an idea would be to have your location as a non inventory item. Set up rates per location. Then when you select the location on a invoice, it will populate the per hour charge for that client’s location.

Please remember that all 'How To' questions are to be posted on the forum. If you have any Technical issues please contact your Rep via Email or Phone

Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)