Method Community

Error message on "ContactsPortal" Screen

Last post 02-22-2012 4:03 PM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-21-2012 6:24 PM

Error message on "ContactsPortal" Screen

Hi Method Team,

I have recently been getting an error that shows up when I open and view my "ContactsPortal_Services(Live)" Screen.The error box appears and states: ERROR: It appears the screen is currently out of sync. Please try logging out and back in to Method. If this is a custom screen, you can alternatively republish. If the problem persists, please contact your administrator.

This happens when a customer logs in through the portal and tries to view the screen and when an administrator tries to view the screen from the customize tab from within Method.

I have tried to republish and log out and back in and niether worked to solve the problem.

Any suggestions?

• 02-22-2012 4:03 PM In reply to

Re: Error message on "ContactsPortal" Screen

Answer

Hi matlow99,

Usually if this message comes up on the screen it will happen when it first loads.  You mentioned this happens when you select a link within the portal services screen.  Does that mean a pop-up window appears when you click on either the "Select" or "Go To" link?  If so, make sure that you also re-publish the pop-up window that is being called when you click on the link on the screen.

I hope that this helps.

Ronen

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)