Method Community

The record you are trying to load does not exist, or you do not have permission to view it.????

Last post 06-12-2013 1:24 PM by scottaskinosie. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-12-2013 10:03 AM

The record you are trying to load does not exist, or you do not have permission to view it.????

I am trying to access a customer and this is the message I get. The customer shows up when I search in the customers tab and all of their information is there but as soon as I click on goto it gives me this message. This happens on all of our users also. What can I do?

• 06-12-2013 11:28 AM In reply to

Re: The record you are trying to load does not exist, or you do not have permission to view it.????

Answer

Hi Scott,

Does this customer show in your Resolve Conflicts?  To check, click the gear icon in the bottom right of the grid for the Customer list.  You'll see checkboxes for the grid fields.  Check the Entity RecordID at the very right (see screen shot) and click Update.  Then go to your QuickBooks > Resolve Conflicts and check for the entity recordID of the customer.  If it shows, try a refetch from the Resolve Conflicts screen.  This may bring the record back.

Also check QuickBooks to see if the customer exists there also.  Did you try to delete this customer at some point?

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 06-12-2013 1:24 PM In reply to

Re: The record you are trying to load does not exist, or you do not have permission to view it.????

Thanks Adam,

This customer does not show in my resolve conflicts, I tried what you said to no avail. Also, the customer does exist in QB and to my knowledge we have never tried to delete this customer from QB or from Method. Is there anything else I can do to try and get Method to re-add this customer or something of the like?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)