Method Community

Expense attachments?

Last post 07-30-2013 11:15 AM by Method_Adam. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-26-2013 10:41 AM

Expense attachments?

Well I am sure that receipt attachments can be done in this but can not find out where to do it.  Can somebody point me in the correct direction.

Thanks.

• 07-29-2013 4:58 PM In reply to

Re: Expense attachments?

Hi Andrew,

Sorry for the late response.  You can upload the receipts by clicking on the "Upload for Receipt" icon at the bottom of the New/Edit Expense screen.  See the screen below:

Hope this helps,

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 07-30-2013 6:15 AM In reply to

Adam,

Is there a way to do this just once for the entire report instead of each expense?  Normally my guys will scan everything into one big file and just attach it to the main report?

Andrew

• 07-30-2013 11:15 AM In reply to

Andrew,

There is no stock way of doing this.  However, you could customize this by adding a File Attachment field to the ExpReportExpenseReport table.  Then you'd just have to add that field on to the New/Edit Expense screen (ExpReport_EditExpenseReport).  Remember, you'll have to copy the screen first and edit the copy.  There may be other screens where you may want to add this field, but I see this as your starting point.

If you'd like help with this type of customization, we have Method Consultants in house that can help you or you can contact a Method Solution Provider.

Hope this helps.

Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)