Method Community

UPS Quantum View Integration

Last post 09-27-2013 11:11 AM by Method_Adam. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-26-2013 4:28 PM

UPS Quantum View Integration

Hello.  Is there any way to integrate UPS Quantum View into Method?   I have 2 goals that I would like to accomplish:

1) Take a data feed from UPS and using our Invoice number as the unique identifier, copy over the tracking number and delivery date fields from the UPS feed into a few custom fields within Method on the invoice screen so the tracking number and delivery date is visible to us on each invoice.

2) 2nd goal is similiar but for our Purchase Orders.  I would like to be able to pull "scheduled delivery date" which is a data field in UPS and match it to our Purchase Orders "Due Date" field so that I can then build a report that will allow me to see where there are shipping delays with our orders. 

I'm guessing this type of integration isnt available, but if you guys can work this one out for me I'm getting all of you a few rounds of beer! 

• 09-27-2013 11:11 AM In reply to

Re: UPS Quantum View Integration

Hi David,

While I would love a few rounds of beer, we don't integrate with anything from UPS at this time.  Without knowing much about UPS Quantum View, something may be possible through our API. This is assuming you can send the data to the Method API.  This however would be beyond the scope of this forum.  If you or a developer want to try and tackle something like this, you should post any questions you may have about the Method API in our API Forum.

Hope this helps,

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)