Method Community

Help!! Error message on Customer Screen

Last post 03-12-2014 8:23 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-11-2014 1:05 PM

Help!! Error message on Customer Screen

I do not know what to do about this -- I have received the following error message:

ERROR: One or more fields referenced by your actions were not found on the screen. Please make sure all actions specify a valid object on the screen and republish. If the problem continues, please contact an administrator.

I deleted the fields on my custom screen, and that didn't work. I restored the Method CRM screen, and still receive the same error. Thank you for your assistance.

• 03-12-2014 8:23 AM In reply to

Re: Help!! Error message on Customer Screen

Hi Shelley,

It's a little hard to know what the issue is here based off the error you are receiving.  If you have reverted back to the stock screen and are still having this issue, there could be more to it.  My first suggestion would be to first try regenerating the table you have set for the screen causing the issues.  Go to Customize->Tables/Fields, click "Edit Fields..." on the table, then once you get the pop-up screen, simply click "Finished Editing Fields", this action will regenerate that specific table.  

If the suggestion above doesn't help resolve your issue, I would suggest you send me a private email either here in the forums, or at b.citren@method.me so that I can double check your stock screen and see what is going on here.  In your email, please include your Contact Details, CompanyAccount name, and the screens you are having the issue with.  You will also need to turn on MethodSupport, this can be done by going to Customize->Users, look for the MethodSupport user in the 2nd section of the screen and make sure there is a checkmark in the "Active" column.

-Ben

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)