Method Community

The process - Questions for the users

Last post 04-08-2010 7:13 AM by Hamons. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-08-2010 7:13 AM

The process - Questions for the users

THis Spring has been a  bit of an acid test for my business and using Method.  There are definitely some growing pains associated with its complexity.

I have a few questions -- more for the members than for the support team --- since I realize for more details I would need to contact my sales rep Big Smile

When do you enter someone in as a lead?  AFter the initial pone call.  This seems ideal -- but.  yesterday, for example,  I had 27 phone calls for estimates.  It would take me over an hour just to put them all in the computer after listening to the messages.   In the heat of it I have been only adding those that get past the prospecting stage of looking for work and stick to paper and pencil records until then. How much time does it ake you to enter ina ll the client information?

Do you use MEthod to schedule and track estimates? Do you set it up as activity or a work order? Its hard for me to give up google calendar for this it is so much more powerful and easy to use than the method calendar - but I like the idea of it linked to the inforamtion already in method.

What customizations have you done to screens that has ben the most useful for your company.? 

Anyone using the mobile application out in the field yet?  I haven't found it slick enough or fast enough to be usable past looking up a contacts phone number.  

Maybe user to user we can really help each other out.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)