Method Community

same account used among Method system, Report designer and Integration engine

Last post 05-11-2015 12:48 PM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-11-2015 12:20 PM

same account used among Method system, Report designer and Integration engine

Hi,

The question is, can I use a same account to login to Method system, report designer and Integration engine at the same time? Currently, I face a random issue, 

1. I logged in to Method system now.

2. Method Integration engine is on with the same account.

3. When I tried to use repot designer, it reports that my account can not been found, or can not get list from server.

4. If (3) happened, once I log out from Method system, then try to log in, it told me that several error try to login to system, and ask me to wait for 10 min to retry.

Any idea?

-

Alex

Chief Architect
    Yi Systems, Inc.
    alexhuang@yisystems.com
    www.yisystems.com blogs.yisystems.com
    Software.Web.Cloud.IT
  • 05-11-2015 12:48 PM In reply to

Re: same account used among Method system, Report designer and Integration engine

Answer

Hi Alex,

Signing into Method, the Method Integration Engine and Report Designer with the same user at the same time should work fine. I’m not sure why you’re receiving this error and it’s difficult for me to determine what could be causing this without seeing it happen in real-time.

I have created a support case for you and someone from our support team will reach out as soon as they are available. They will likely ask to perform a screen share and have you demonstrate this for them. This will help us to determine the cause of your issue and hopefully to recommend a solution.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)