Method Community

Having trouble getting emails to get into CRM

Last post 06-12-2015 8:29 AM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-11-2015 5:40 PM

Having trouble getting emails to get into CRM

Everytime I send an email through the Outlook plug-in, I get a message that says, "Login failed you have attempted to log in several times, please wait 0 to enter again". Then when I close that message box about 10 times it takes me to a search window that says "Please select a field to search for". It doesn't log it into CRM as an activity or a case, but it does send the email to the customer.

I need help desperately. We are thinking of scrapping the whole system if it doesn't work properly

• 06-12-2015 8:29 AM In reply to

Re: Having trouble getting emails to get into CRM

Hi RedDeezy,

It’s difficult for me to diagnose the problem over the forums, but I’ll make a few suggestions.

- Re-enter your username and password to verify that they are correct.

- If you’re using your email to sign in via the Outlook plugin, try your username instead.

- If you haven’t done so already, follow through the setup instruction in solution No. 227 of our Help Center.

If you’re still unable to resolve the issue, please give our support number a call at 1-888-925-6238 x2. They can perform a screen share with you and verify that your configuration is correct.

I hope this helps.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)