Method Community

Customized Invoices

Last post 08-25-2015 8:47 AM by Method_Morty. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-24-2015 11:54 AM

• Tami
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-24-2014
    • Posts 13

Customized Invoices

Good Morning!

I checked a few months ago (April, I think) and Method Apps didn't support customized invoices.  Today, we went in to check it out again and it looks like my custom invoice is available, for the most part! YAY!!! There are a few fields that either didn't come across the way they show in old method or they simply aren't available yet.  

My question is, I currently have a PO # on my invoice that shows up on the printed invoice in classic method, but it does not show up on the printed invoice in new method.  The field IS available for input in Method Apps, it just doesn't print on the invoice.

Second - I use an RO / ID field where the Service Date field shows up on the app.  Can that be modified?

Thank you for your assistance.  Your answers will determine how much time I spend on correcting the situation (on my end) to get started in the new app.  

Tami

• 08-25-2015 8:47 AM In reply to

Re: Customized Invoices

Hey Tami,

If you wanted to use your customized print template from Method:Classic you can - if you head over to your 'Invoice Preferences'

Then choose your invoice print template you use in Method:Classic from the dropdown > Save.

That can definitely be customized to have a RO/ID field. First I would add a new field to the Invoice Table make sure you choose the correct Field Type (Integer,DateTime). Now customize the screen and it's as easy as drag and dropping that new field to the Add / Edit Item screen.

- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)