Method Community

Outlook recurring appointments

Last post 09-21-2015 11:00 AM by Method_Morty. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-17-2015 4:20 PM

• StephanieGO
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-17-2015
    • Toms River, New Jersey
    • Posts 3

Outlook recurring appointments

I am having difficulty syncing appointments set up in Outlook that have a recurrence.  I am able to get an appoint to sync if it is entered in Outlook.  If I make a new appointment and set a recurrence, the additional dates are not appearing in Method.  I have tried setting up the recurring appointment in Method, but have not seen it pop up in Outlook even if I synchronize.  Is this functionality possible or am I perhaps doing something wrong?

• 09-18-2015 1:57 PM In reply to

Re: Outlook recurring appointments

Hey Stephanie,

When creating a reoccurring activity, you will need to do that from Method rather than Outlook

Also in the settings:

If you do create a reoccurring activity in Method, note this option if you want to have a larger date range sync over.

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
  • 09-21-2015 9:38 AM In reply to

• StephanieGO
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-17-2015
    • Toms River, New Jersey
    • Posts 3

I created a recurring event in Method on Friday.  The event was sent to run every Wednesday in October.  I synchronized.  The event then showed in Outlook but with no end date.  When I looked in Method, the event was gone. I tried syncing again by adding only the recurring event.  In Method there is now one event on the first day in October.

• 09-21-2015 11:00 AM In reply to

Hey Stephanie,

This one will be a lot easier to work with over a screen share with a member from Support.

I have opened a Support case (#15836) and a member will reach out ASAP.

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)