Method Community

Quickbooks Online Sync Issues

Last post 10-21-2015 9:40 AM by jasonhanna. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-21-2015 8:23 AM

Quickbooks Online Sync Issues

Based on researching this forum, I believe our Quickbooks ticket expired. Our office manager (who manages QBO) signed out of Method and signed back in with her Intuit account to reconnect Method to Quickbooks. Under her profile, Quickbooks is shown as a connected account. However, everytime we try to sync with Quickbooks, the process is aborted. So, trying a different process, we attempted to reconnect to Quickbooks uner the Quickbooks tab and hit reconnect. We then receive this message: 

Oops! An error has occurred.

Please close this window and try again. 

Error Code: app_already_purchased 
    Message: The application has already been subscribed to by another user for this company. Please contact (office manager's old email) to make changes to this subscription.

It's this error message that gives me the clue that the error is due to an email change. We updated company email addresses, and as part of the update, we changed the email address within Method and Quickbooks to reflect the new email address for our office manager. Unless I'm mistaken, it seems that the old ticket for the sync was issued under the old email address and now we don't know how to correct it. We've attempted to refresh the Method App within QBO and we receive the same message to contact the old email address. 

It appears our hands are tied and we can't make the correction on our end.

• 10-21-2015 9:37 AM In reply to

Re: Quickbooks Online Sync Issues

Hey Jason,

This one will be a lot easier to troubleshoot over a screen share with a member from Support.

I have created a Support case on your behalf (for reference: Case #16431). I have noted down all the information from our thread and updated the case notes. A member from Support should be in touch ASAP.

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
  • 10-21-2015 9:40 AM In reply to

Re: Quickbooks Online Sync Issues

Looking forward to getting this resolved. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)