Method Community

Grid link popup

Last post 04-21-2016 4:29 PM by SMDC_Sam. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-21-2016 4:29 PM

Grid link popup

I am having a problem using a popup screen to enter information into a grid. We have customized the Work Order screen from Method Field Services to add a field for which months a recurring service item is supposed to be scheduled in. Many of our customers have a regular (e.g. monthly, quarterly) service call in which different services are done on each visit.  Instead of the user typing in the months, we have a popup screen that allows them to select which months to use. I have been able to get the months to enter into the field using a shared result and the onClosePopup actions for the parent screen. The issue I am running into is that after closing the popup, I am unable to save the grid. I have tried doing this with a save grid action, as well as a save section action, in addition to manually clicking the "update" button. I am not sure what the significance of it is, but when I click the link, the grid row remains the "mouse-over" color, and continues this way after the popup closes. The only way to get it to return to normal is to manually edit a field, then click update. I can post screenshots if needed.

Thanks in advance

Samuel Schuster
    ServiceMaster Downtown Commercial
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)