Method Community

Audit Trail Missing Created Date & ADD Action

Last post 01-20-2020 1:07 PM by Laks_Method. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-20-2020 12:17 PM

• Geekoid
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-02-2010
    • Phoenix, AZ
    • Posts 420

Audit Trail Missing Created Date & ADD Action

Hi!

For some reason, the Audit Trail is not showing the Created Date and ADD action for at least sales orders (the transaction type I am reporting on) starting on Jan 14, 2020. Has something changed?

Thanks,

Brett

Brett
    Go Get Geek!

• 01-20-2020 12:48 PM In reply to

Re: Audit Trail Missing Created Date & ADD Action

Hello Brett,

We have retired our legacy Audit Trail from Classic platform. However, you will be able to access similar information in our New platform. Please send your account details to our support team so that they can help you with the same.

Laks Sahayaprasath
    Product Manager
    Method CRM
  • 01-20-2020 12:57 PM In reply to

• Geekoid
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-02-2010
    • Phoenix, AZ
    • Posts 420

Hi Laks,

I have customized my screens in Classic and will not be migrating to New with this account. I created a screen with a grid using the Audit Trail table which still exists. Are you saying that this table is no longer populating with data? Are you saying that I am forced to migrate to New even though there is no conversion of the tens of thousands of dollars worth of screens work already spent on customization in Classic? 

Brett
    Go Get Geek!

• 01-20-2020 1:07 PM In reply to

Hello Brett,

If there was custom screen built off of Audit Trail that should'nt be impacted. Can you send account details to support team so that they can troubleshoot the issue?

Laks Sahayaprasath
    Product Manager
    Method CRM
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)