The following updates will soon be made live for users of Method:Classic.
The following updates are planned for March 19, 2015.
- Fix - Unable to enable mobile login for master admin (Ticket AS-471)
- Fix - Gmail Gadget Sign In logs you directly into Method (Ticket AS-452, AS-454)
- Fix - Recurring Work Order Dates not inserting correctly (Ticket AS-431)
- Fix - Error editing user record when user has never signed in (Ticket AS-456)
- Fix - Unable to create a new user and assign a tenant (Ticket AS-305)
- Fix - Unable to edit tenant access for users (Ticket AS-461)
- Fix - Preventing Accounting Conflicts table deletion (Ticket AS-469)
- Fix - QBD sync fails on parsing dates (Ticket AS-257)
- Fix - Copying dashboard breaks reports (Ticket AS-279)
Update: The deployment is complete. During the final round of QA testing, the below fixes were removed from the March 19th deployment. These fixes will be included in our next release:
- Fix - Unable to select reports in Generate Report action (Ticket AS-464)
- Fix - Unable to create a new user for franchisee account (Ticket AS-387)