- When creating a new lead or a new customer from the New Opportunity screen, after clicking “Save” the radio button selection was not automatically switching to “Existing Customer” after saving.
- When creating a new lead/customer/vendor and clicking “Save”, a conditional warning was appearing regarding the email address not being entered. This has now been removed.
- Related Activity number is now read only. Since you are able to relate an Activity easily using the left panel, there was no need to have this as a dropdown where you could also select the Activity number. It made it confusing since there was no way to easily distinguish between the different activities.
Leads and Contacts List & Customers and Contacts List
- Added search capability by placing a new icon in the top right corner of screen. When a contact is selected from the search screen, depending on if the contact is a ‘lead’ or a ‘customer’, Method will automatically take you to the Leads or Customers tab and open the Edit Customer or Edit Lead tab link with the customers name.
- If in the search screen a New Lead or New Customer is added, after clicking “Save & Close”, Method will automatically take you to the Leads or Customers tab and open the Edit Customer or Edit Lead tab link with the customers name.
Search Customer List and Search Contacts List
- Added additional search fields for Company Name, Bill Address 1/2/3, Bill City, Bill Zip/Postal, Ship Address 1/2/3, Ship City, Ship Zip/Postal and Account #.
- When loading the Customer List/Contact List Search screen, the filter view named “Shared Active Leads, Customers and Contacts” will always reset back to this filter. Previously, if the filter view was changed on the grid to another view, the next time the screen was loaded the last filter view used would be loaded initially instead of the default view.