Beta testers of the Method Scheduling & Invoicing for QuickBooks Online app will be happy to see the following updates:
- User Guide - the user guide is now available here.
- Add / Edit Work Order - has been updated to include QuickBooks Online specific fields such as Break and Hourly Rate. Note, you don't see Hourly Rate, it is entered for you based on the rate of the job item in the Tasks & Materials grid.
- Add / Edit Work Order - if you leave the "Job Name" blank, it will now be filled in with the first job item you choose in the Tasks & Materials grid. This comes from your feedback that most of the time the job name is the item name you are charging for.
- Add / Edit Work Order - in the Time In / Time Out tab, the "Job Item ID" has been replaced with "Job Item". Now all you have to do is pick the Job Item name from the list that you want to record times for, instead of the ID number.
- General release! We have released the new Scheduling & Invoicing app, free of charge, to users of Method CRM for QuickBooks Online. We'll be doing a separate blog entry today to announce it.
While studying at Queen's School of Business in 1999, Paul founded Alocet Incorporated, developing 'QXpress', which later became the top rated field service scheduling add-on for QuickBooks.
Alocet Incorporated later went on to create Method Integration - an innovative small business management platform that allows users to create their own web apps for QuickBooks.