"January" version now available
The following updates are available on the staging site, as of January 18th. You can access the January version by clicking "Switch to the January Version" when you sign into Method.
- Improvement: documentation for the Outlook add-in now points to a kb article rather than an old blog post.
- Improvement: option to remove html tags when exporting grid to rtf/xls/pdf added.
- Improvement: option in grid wizard to use sqloverride when ordering columns.
- Fix: timespan fix for calendars…could not use any start time other than 12am for weekview/workweekview/dayview.
- Fix: for Mapping, only 26 locations(A-Z) would show on the map….now after 26 locations flips to numbers.
- Fix: for multi-tenancy, after assigning a new user to a franchise the new user screen was not clearing properly.
- Fix: for multi-tenancy, users could not see all recurring dates in an activity.
- Fix: for multi-tenancy, users that were not part of the head office could not add/edit tables.
- Fix: Override Filter By Active Record ID was not working in the ‘on screen load’ event in portals.
- Fix: Series renewals were not properly setting the 1st occurrence date when the week interval was greater than one.
- Fix: paging through a dropdown was losing the user entered filter.
- Fix: calendars could not load due to aliasing problem with using the same column for status and second status.
While studying at Queen's School of Business in 1999, Paul founded Alocet Incorporated, developing 'QXpress', which later became the top rated field service scheduling add-on for QuickBooks.
Alocet Incorporated later went on to create Method Integration - an innovative small business management platform that allows users to create their own web apps for QuickBooks.