The following updates are planned for December 17, 2014.
- Improvement - Auto-Apply logic has been added for payments made through QBO. (Tickets 4863, 2982)
- Fix - QBO Payments in transactions tab in Customer screen shows the updated unapplied portion of the payment. This previously caused the balance in the transactions tab to not match the customer balance. (Tickets 4864, 4874)
- Fix - Resolve Conflicts for QBO Payments was unable to resolve the conflict of confirming a deleted payment. Instead would display 'Object Not Found'. (Ticket 4869)
- Fix - System tables showing as tables that need to be deleted when downgrading from Method CRM Pro to Method CRM. (Ticket 5175)
- Fix - Conditional warnings do not show in Internet Explorer. (Ticket 5025)
While studying at Queen's School of Business in 1999, Paul founded Alocet Incorporated, developing 'QXpress', which later became the top rated field service scheduling add-on for QuickBooks.
Alocet Incorporated later went on to create Method Integration - an innovative small business management platform that allows users to create their own web apps for QuickBooks.