The following updates are planned for January 27, 2015.
- Improvement - Update to Method Integration Engine (Desktop QB Sync) and MethodAPI so that they can authenticate with both Method:New and Method:Classic UserName/Emails and Passwords. (Ticket 5488)
- Fix - Unapplied Auto-Payments not syncing to QB. We previously fixed an issue where payments that were not 'Auto Apply' wouldn't sync to QuickBooks until they were applied to invoices. This broke a few accounts that had designed their screens to accommodate this behavior, so we have rolled back the change. (Tickets 5508,5347)
- Fix - Group Items on Sales Order not showing grid after clicking Update. (Ticket 4989)
- Fix - In the latest release of Google Chrome, the screen scrolls to the top when selecting a dropdown list. (Ticket 5049)
- Fix - Duplicate QBO invoices were sometimes created from the SchedInv_CreateInvoices screen. (Ticket 5187)
- Fix - The 'Ship Tracking Number' for QBO Invoices has been updated to show that it is 29 characters long. (Ticket 2896)
- Fix - Removing the QBO Global tax calculation conflict on importing historic invoices created before last tax rate change. (Ticket 5310)
While studying at Queen's School of Business in 1999, Paul founded Alocet Incorporated, developing 'QXpress', which later became the top rated field service scheduling add-on for QuickBooks.
Alocet Incorporated later went on to create Method Integration - an innovative small business management platform that allows users to create their own web apps for QuickBooks.