The following updates are now live for users of Method.
- Style updates for the payment widget (PL-1188, PL-1205, PL-1238)
- Corrected issue so that payment widget fields clear when using the ‘clear screen’ action (PL-1190)
- Corrected issue where users were unable to add a payment gateway (PL-1262)
- Updated PayPal’s payment gateway name to read ‘PayPal Credit Card Payments’ (PL-1199)
- Spelling & grammatical corrections (PL-1226, PL-1224)
- Style updates to fix scrolling issues within designer (PL-1244, PL-1245)
- Style updates for Tables & Fields mobile screen (PL-1263)
- Style updates for Add Gateway mobile screen (PL-1207, PL-1285)
- Corrected issue with Generate Report action whereby 'Override With Report' option was not working (AS-858)
Update - The below ticket was removed from the live environment after a further issue releated to the fix was identified. We will re-publish this fix at a further date and be sure to let you know.
- Added validation to prevent users from using reserved words within actions (AS-896)