The following updates are now live for users of Method.
- Improvements to runtime drop downs (PL-4250)
- Display and speed improvements to the Subscription page (PL-4524)
- Refetch is not working for Entity table for QBDT (PL-4948)
- A general error has occurred in QBO Sync (PL-4916)
- Duplicate payment methods in new QBO accounts (PL-5105)
- Unable to hide icons that are left aligned (PL-4399)
- Formatting an empty date results in an error (PL-4469)
- Field type of Money allows entering of text (PL-4403)
- Unable to use multiple Yes/No controls in Criteria Builder (PL-4745)
- User redirected to dashboard when clicking in user/price section of a pack card in marketplace (PL-4738)
- Fixed styling within designer modals (PL-4327)
- Fixed styling for drop downs in action editor (PL-5005)
- Fixed styling for toggle buttons in action editor (PL-5010)
- Secure your account emails sent for valid QBDT accounts (PL-4791)
- Fixed styling issues with left navigation menu on Android devices (PL-4890, PL-4919)
- Unable to scroll to bottom of right content area on mobile devices (PL-4885)
- Fixed focus of Dashboard when user enables app reordering (PL-5050)
- Fixed focus of Getting Started panel when user enables app reordering (PL-4974)
- Fixed mobile styling of Getting Started panel (PL-5065, PL-5074, PL-5086, PL-5094, PL-5095, PL-5096)
While studying at Queen's School of Business in 1999, Paul founded Alocet Incorporated, developing 'QXpress', which later became the top rated field service scheduling add-on for QuickBooks.
Alocet Incorporated later went on to create Method Integration - an innovative small business management platform that allows users to create their own web apps for QuickBooks.