The following updates are now live for users of Method.
- QBDT History Per Transactions Preferences (PL-4221)
- Web Hooks for Add,Mod,Delete allow syncing from QBO to Method within 5 minutes (PL-5379)
- Method:API - Usage/Limits report (PL-5192)
- Ability to subscribe to Method in-product. (PL-4238)
- Drop Downs - Mobile Improvements II (PL-5500)
- Gmail Gadget settings don't work for Method:New (PL-5569)
- Reminder Failure fix (PL-5234)
- User not being taken to dashboard after connecting QBDT sync. (PL-5742)
- Users unable to save app snapshot filters (PL-5357)
- Screen actions not reverting correctly when users click cancel (PL-5385)
- Cannot filter grid using Active Record ID (PL-5672)
- Cannot set navigation menu on Portal Navigation object (PL-5673)
- Unable to perform advanced grid search based on Month for a given date field (PL-5232)
- Payment widget fields not cleared when using Clear Screen action (PL-5491)
- Enable/Disable drop down control now functioning correctly (PL-5599)
- Unable to copy screens between accounts. (PL-5523)
- Unable to downgrade account. (PL-5670)
- Stock Method screen displaying as editable. (PL-5578)
While studying at Queen's School of Business in 1999, Paul founded Alocet Incorporated, developing 'QXpress', which later became the top rated field service scheduling add-on for QuickBooks.
Alocet Incorporated later went on to create Method Integration - an innovative small business management platform that allows users to create their own web apps for QuickBooks.